Friday, May 28, 2010

Coordinating Birthday Cards

Hi everyone! TGIF!!! I've been working on coordinating cards for the birthday tags I made for the Papertrey Blog Hop. I was so into American Idol the other night that I had started making the coordinating cards but never got to finish them until now. I really really loved the pink polka dots on those tags and thought I'd continue them here on the cards as well. I also got...for the very first time Spellbinder's Nestabilities Dies!!! Yay! They were on sale for $19.99 at AC Moore last weekend! I tried to do some stenciling as well...it wasn't as neat as I had hoped it would. As with everything...practice, practice, practice!  I hope you like them! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!!!




Supplies:
Cardstock - vintage cream, raspberry fizz (PTI), brown/gray (DCWV)
Stamps - polkadot basics 2 (PTI), sentiment (SU)
Dies - spellbinders nestabilities
Others - ribbon (Glory), Felt (Michael's)

3 comments:

  1. These are lovely! Love the polka dots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you combined the polka dots with the eyelet borders! Very pretty set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and so feminine! love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails