Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Embellish Magazine: Color Challenge with Butterflies 2


Hi everyone! I loved the color combination on this challenge so much that I made another card with it. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post another one but here it is anyway. I focused on black and kraft this time around. And because the inspirational pictures were of a wedding...well, I guess it just stuck...here it is. Enjoy!






Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, vintage cream (PTI)
Stamps - Beautiful Blooms 2 (PTI), 5th Ave Florals (SU)
Others: ribbon (Wendy), Staz On Jet Black Ink

3 comments:

  1. Love the focus on flowers with a little 'fly for good measure, looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Gorgeous silk ribbon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great mix of flowers! Thanks so much for joining us in the Embellish Butterflies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails