Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone! I made a new card last night and was unable to post it because it was so late and I was really sleepy. But this is a totally different card from the cards I've been making so far. I'm not so much into dark cards, so I have no idea how this came about haha! Anyway, I liked how it turned out though. My order from Stampin' Up came the other day and I really wanted to use that gorgeous stamp from the True Friend stamp set. I didn't know how I was going to use it, only that I wanted to layer it...so I ended up layering circles and the label from my Nestabilities. I'm not sure what to make of it, tell me what you think ok?! Enjoy! Thanks for dropping by!





Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, black, white (PTI)
Stamps - True Friend, sentiment (SU), Lovely Labels (Gina K), Damask Designs (PTI)
Others - ribbon (Wendy), Impressabilities, labels (Spellbinders)

1 comment:

  1. Very sophisticated! I don't do dark, antique-looking cards much, either, but I think you pulled it off beautifully! The inked edges are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails