Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Card Patterns 82

Hi everyone! I have one more card for tonight before I call it a night. I've been mulling over this sketch for the longest time it seems. But after I decided on using the doily, everything just started falling into place. I knew I wanted to use pink on this card, the rest of the patterned papers just happened to be on or under the pink polka dots and they looked good to me. So here they all are! Here's the sketch from Card Patterns.









If you've already noticed, I made a little mistake on the sketch. I placed the pearls vertically instead of horizontally. Ooooh well. By the time I noticed, I had already taken the pictures and fixed the colors. I just hope it still looks ok. I did follow most of the entire sketch! :) 

Supplies:
Cardstock - sweet blush, vintage cream (PTI), green (Bazzill)
Patterned Papers - Something Old, Joy Ride (Cosmo Cricket), Note Worthy (Making Memories), Lush, My Mind's Eye)
Stamps - Vintage Labels (PTI), sentiment (SU)
Others - label die (Spellbinders), die cut leaves (Provo Craft), doily (Wilton), pearls, brad (Recollections)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the pretty, vintage-y color pallette. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is GORGEOUS! We'd love it if you considered entering some of your pretty projects in our challenges at Papercraft Star and there is still time to get in on our $25.00 gift certificate too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl...it doesn't matter where you put the pearls. This is so pretty and has great detail. A sketch is just a way to get you started. You do have creative freedom to place things on oppostie sides or fip upside down. No worries sweetie. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails