Sunday, September 26, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 83

Hi everyone! I have a simple card for you today. I noticed that I had been making so many shabby chic cards lately that I've stopped with my clean and simple cards. Well, it was actually hard to get back into the beat of making them after having made several shabby chic cards. Before I go on and on, here's the sketch for Card Patterns 83.





I can't begin to tell you how I mulled over this sketch. I think I sat there the entire morning just staring at the cardstock not sure what to do. It seems an easy enough sketch to follow right? But for some reason, my mojo was out for the day. Haha! I like the color combination I chose, but I'm not too sure about the design. The paper flowers I made from a, EK Success punch that I just layered. I'm really enjoying making these paper flowers. And I'm trying to make them in a way that isn't too tedious but still come up with something nice. Some people have been asking for a tutorial on how to make them.  If I ever get a video camera (Yes, I don't own one. I just never found the need to have one.) I'll try to make a tutorial for the flowers I've been making. It's just not the same to just take pictures of the process. Anyway, here's my clean and simple card for today. Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. how pretty! gorgeous colours and I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jean. I had a harder time with this sketch too. Especially since I had to use a certain stamp from our sponsor.
    Thanks for playing along again this week at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails