Wednesday, September 1, 2010

TESC 126

Hi peeps! I have a card for you tonight. It's for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. I used my Everyday Button Bits from Papertrey Ink for this one. I haven't used it in a long time and it was one of my first stamp sets from Papertrey Ink. I thought that the hot air balloons were perfect for this sketch. I didn't want to put flowers or butterflies because I figured it would be used a lot. I kept the card pretty simple. The background I made myself using my Little Argyle, also from Papertrey Ink. Since it's already late I won't babble on any longer! :) 


Here's the sketch for TESC 126, and my card submission. Goodnight folks!







Supplies:
Cardstock - spring moss, kraft, white, sweet blush (PTI)
Stamps - Everyday Button Bits, Little Argyle (PTI), dotted frame (Hampton Arts)
Others - Ink (Clearsnap, Versamark, Memories), buttons (Walmart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails