Tuesday, December 28, 2010

VLVDec2010 Week 1

Hi friends! Like I said before, I found the Verve December challenge. I'm starting pretty late, I have 3 more cards to go. But I hope I make it in time. I'm not very familiar with how to go around the Splitcoaststampers site either. I'm just hoping I'm posting this right! Hee! Here's the first sketch.



I wasn't sure where to begin. But I knew I wanted to make a nice big snowflake. I put together these cute patterned papers and stamped some snowflakes on the top panel. This card just reminds me how cold it is here in New York! My goodness, we haven't been able to go to work since yesterday because we couldn't even get to work! They haven't completely plowed the roads near our clinic so we can't even enter our garage. And we couldn't find parking outside either because so many cars are parked everywhere. It was an icy jungle out there today. I hope things are better tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I can squeeze in a little more craft time later on tonight so I can make it through the entire challenge. See you all soon! Keep warm! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails