Sunday, January 30, 2011

Moxie Fab World: Jewel Tones Challenge

Hi bloggies! I have a card to rush in today for the Moxie Fab World Challenges. This was the hardest combination for me and so it took me awhile to make it. Here's the color combination for the Moxie Fab World: Jewel Tones Challenge.







I had such a hard time that I made one card....wasn't happy with it....made another card...and still not sure if I'm happy with it. My first card was an attempt at CAS. Did I mention I'm bad at CAS? Haha! But I tried it none-the-less. My focus on this card was the rich purple color. What do you think of my CAS? I really should practice some more. You won't believe how hard it was to stop myself from layering and layering and layering!!! :)


My second card started from the Friendship Jars (PTI) stamp set. It was the prize I picked over at the last PTI Blog Hop that I was very fortunate to win. I really wanted to get it because I loved the Halloween and Christmas Jar fillers. And of course you have to start with the Friendship Jars before you could use the rest of the fillers. It arrived Friday night along with my other orders, and I didn't know how to make it work with my style. I still have to work on that too! :) Hopefully, I'll be able to make it fit my style somehow. Thanks for stopping by! :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jean, you did a great job with these colors! I think your CAS card is fantastic (and you're making me need that set!). But my fave is the Friendship Jar. Love that cheerful yellow, the butterflies in the jar, and that great argyle pattern! Thanks for reminding me to pull out that set again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jean! Thanks for entering the Jewel Tones Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails