Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SFYTT January 2011

Hello again! Since I didn't want to put two cards for two challenges in one post, this is my second post. For the first one please scroll down to take a look! This is another card for the SFYTT January challenge. I just couldn't resist and wanted to make one more for it since I loved the sketch so much. Here's the sketch.



I wanted to try something new this time. I don't usually use die cuts that have been pre-made. I like making my own using my stamps and dies. But this collection "Oh la la" from My Mind's Eye is just so beautiful! The kit came with these gorgeous flourishes, medallions, etc. I HAD to try it. And what do you know! I finished this card faster than I would normally do. I usually take a LONG time to make a card. It's usually  because I'm not sure what to do, or I'm so busy making the little parts that make up the entire card. But this turned out quite beautiful. I hope you like it! It was fun making it. Thanks for stopping by! :)




1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Jean! Fabulous colors and marvelous layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails