Saturday, January 8, 2011

VLVJan2011 - Week 2

Hi bloggies! A wonderful surprise came in this morning via our local USPS guy! It was like Christmas all over again!!!  :)  I've been waiting for them so I could use them on the Viva la Verve challenge. I was so very lucky to have won the January release of Verve Stamps just this past December. These are my first stamps from Verve. And I must say, the quality of the stamps are excellent. The images are so cute and I just love that they have a lot of sentiments in each set. I've always been lacking in the sentiment part of my stamp collection. Matching dies also came in with the stamp sets!!! I was in craft heaven! Their dies are wonderful! They've devised a wonderful way to align them perfectly! Such a great idea! Here are the goodies that came in!



And now onto Viva la Verve Challenge Week 2. Here's the wonderful sketch from their DT.


Here's my take on the challenge. I used Love Notes, To the Moon, and Emery. I stamped Emery twice and colored him. I need to practice on my coloring! I raised his head to give him a little more dimension. If you could only see this card in person...it has SO MANY levels! I used so much foam tape and kept on layering and layering and layering! The patterned papers are from The Camden Collection (Collage Press). The wooden buttons (aren't they cute?!?!?!) are from Jo-Ann's. The little lace is from Emma's Paperie. I hope you like this one. I'll probably have one more for you later! I'm going out with the hubby to watch a movie. Enjoy your weekend everyone!!! :)






5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your winnings. Your card turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! You've been on a roll with the winnings lately! Congrats on your goodies, I know you'll put them to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats in your win. That's a super awesome prize.

    Your card is stunning. So detailed, great coloring..just a truly beautiful baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you!! Looks like you got some fab sets. The elephant is too stinkin' cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails