Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Totally Hues Challenge 2

Hi stampers! I have another post for tonight. If you haven't seen my previous post, just scroll down. I was not able to join the first Totally Hues Challenge. Of course I'm not going to miss this one too! I love Heather's work. I believe she's one of the first few card makers I started following. She always had gorgeous clean lines on her work. Just fabulous! And so are her color combination choices! Here's Challenge 2.



I am absolutely loving this stamp set from WPlus9. Their Flora and Fauna set. I love flowers and butterflies. And they combined two of my favorite things in one set! Of course I had to get it and ink it immediately after I got it in the mail. I also used my favorite stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamps Very Vintage Labels No. 10. I stamped it on a tag. I also looped my ribbon through the tag and placed the ribbon on top of it. I also added this beautiful Victorian Lace Border from Papertrey Ink that was perfect for this card. The sentiment is also from Papertrey Ink. I'm trying to broaden my sources for stamps. But so far Waltzingmouse and Papertrey Ink are on the top of my list. What's on yours? Maybe I can try it out! :)


I'm hoping you're all going to like this one! Good night everyone! See you all tomorrow! :)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jean! Love all the layers and that fancy border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I love how you stamped that image on the tag!! I too love PTI and WM and VERVE!! All wonderful companies and fabulous product :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you tied the ribbon through the tag and around the card. The dogwood blooms look beautiful, even uncolored. Gorgeous work with this color challenge! I hope to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Jean - I love your style and how you made these colours work so beautifully! Thanks for the inspiration, hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!!! Love the combination of stamps, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails