Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Button, Button 2

Hello again! Ok so I said I would be back at midnight for the WMSC. I totally forgot that I can't post it until 3:00am EST. So I have another entry for Tuesday Trigger: Button, Button instead. I was feeling very crafty tonight and wanted to make another card before I sign off tonight. I just CAN'T not make a shabby chic card for this challenge. I had it mulling in my head the whole time after I made my first card. I finally sat down again and made my second submission. Here's the inspiration photo again.



Here's my second submission for this challenge. It was a button challenge...how could I not use my PTI Button Boutique?! I also can't stop using this Embellishment stamp on the edges of my cards!!! I just love the look it gives the card. I don't have my dies for the buttons or the card yet, so please excuse my rough cutting. I really love this one. It came out great! Well...that's it for tonight! I'm scheduling my post for WMSC later on at 3:00am. Come back tomorrow to see it! Good night everyone! Enjoy your weekend! :)




5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I'm not a seasonal stamper, but you inspire me to break out some of my stamps. But I don't know why I feel so intimidated with them. lol Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can pick a favourite between the two Trigger cards - they are both so different, and equally fantastic! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so this one is fabulous too! Love that you made time for a second card in your signature style, because it is such a beauty. The stamped edges and doily peeking out are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jean! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks again for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails