Saturday, May 28, 2011

WPlus9 June Release Sneak Peek: Day 1


Hi friends! Welcome to my first post as a WPlus9 Design Team member! And what a first post it's going to be! It's also the WPlus9 June Release Sneak Peek: Day 1. For June, WPlus9 has one stamp set, Pile It On, with a coordinating Pile It On die set to release. This set has several wonderful and cute images as well as absolutely fun sentiments. 


This is my favorite image from the set. It's a pile of boxes that works as a pile of gifts or...a cake! :) For my first card, I'm using it as a pile of gifts. I wanted to make a birthday card for a girlie-girlie little lady...and here's what I came up with! I stamped the main image on a tag using some pink pigment ink. Then I stamped over it with the ribbon image, using some brown chalk ink. I was going to add some designs to it but I thought that the background paper had too much going on already. So in the end, I decided to keep it simple. 

And if you know me, you also know that I love using, ribbon, flowers, crochet lace and buttons! Hee! They're all here for the party! :) I also wanted to add some bling, so I added a star with some silver German glitter on it. What do you think? :)


I hope you liked my first card for WPlus9, and I'll see you again tomorrow for another sneak peek of Pile It On! Don't forget to check out the other fabulous designers of the WPlus9 Design Team! :)




8 comments:

  1. This is so shabby chic and fun...loving the fun trims and buttons you've added here!! Welcome to the team...we are so happy to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh, YUM! Yes, m'dear: me LIKEY! Your use of color - purrrrrrrrrrr! I'm just going to park it here for a while and stare at the beauty! THANKS for the terrific inspiration, and WELCOME, once again - to the WONDERFUL team! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Jean! So many yummy buttons and trims and embellishments, there's no way I could possibly pick a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pattern and texture in your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah! You are a busy bee! Look at all these posts this morning! Haha. But if anyone can do it, you can. And ALL of your cards today look amazing. So psyched to be on another DT with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your adorable layers, as ever!! This card's so gorgeous ;)
    Congrats on this fun DT spot - can't wait to see all your WPlus9 inspiration, hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that they can be pressies or cakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic layout, color combo, composition, everything! Just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails