Tuesday, October 4, 2011

WPlus9 October Sneak Peek - Day 4

Whew it's only Monday and it's already crazy at work. Whenever I have the time, I try to squeeze in some crafting at night. It relaxes me a lot and gets my mind off work. It's Day 4 of the WPlus9 October Sneak Peeks, and today is the free for all day. We can use whatever stamp set we want from the October Release. By the way, how are you enjoying it? :)




I have a girly winter card for everyone today. You ladies know I love to layer, so here's my layered card. I combined previous WPlus9 stamps to make my card. I could always see the Mehndi Medallions as snowflakes whenever I needed it to. This time is no different. I used them to make a background panel for my card. 



I also used the label and die from Le Cirque. I stamped the mittens (from Winter Wishes) on the label, stamped them again on some cream cardstock, hand cut and adhered them over the previously stamped ones to add more dimension to the card. I also used the ticket stamp from Le Cirque to put my sentiment (from Winter Wishes) on. 


We have one more day for the release. Tomorrow is the groups post, so make sure you hop on over to Dawn's blog to check out everyone's work! Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by. :)

4 comments:

  1. So pretty... what wonderful sets!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Jean! I love the color combo, and the beautiful floral accenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my: that is just beautiful!!! I love the colors and the wonderful, icy feeling the card gives!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails