Saturday, December 17, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 78

Hey there! We have one more Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge before we take a break for the holiday season. I hope you're enjoying it so far. It's finally the weekend and we can all rest and maybe have some inky fun? We have a nice festive little sketch for everyone this week!



Yes, it's a star. And you can do WHATEVER you want with it! lol! Since the sketch is so festive, I've decided to go with a Christmas card. I've been trying to make background panels using my stamps lately. I did the same thing with this card. I used Seasons of Love to make a star background for my card. I went for neutral colors with a little pop of red.


I also made a small strip of patterned cardstock by repeatedly stamping an image from Midnight Feast. I added some baker's twine for a little more red. I restamped the star from Seasons of Love and heat embossed it silver for some bling. Then I stamped Santa from Santa is Coming to Town right in the center.


I added a little glittery star to complement my bigger one. I hope you like this one as much as I enjoyed making it. I'll be seeing you over at the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge blog! Thanks for stopping by today! 



4 comments:

  1. Jean - this is lovely - the stars are so pretty and I do like the sparkle. Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jean! the Santa looks great inside the star - wonderful bg stamping and twine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the star is fabulous!!! That Santa is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you fit Santa into the center of the star and the embossing is super! Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails