Saturday, December 3, 2011

WPlus9 December/January 2012 Release Day 3

Hi bloggies! Welcome back to Day 3 of the WPlus9 December/January 2012 Release! We have an "accessory" stamp set to A Pocketful. I'm absolutely sure that you are going to LOVE the images in this set!  



A Pocketful: Valentine
  • is a 4x6 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains 15 stamps; 1 pocket image, 3 pocket filler images, 5 accent images, and 6 sentiments
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for just $13
Love Notes Die
  • compliments the A Pocketful stamp series (these dies are meant to coordinate with the pockets and stamped images from the Pocketful series, not to be stamped onto)
  • comes on a single die that can be easily snipped and separated
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for just $7



For my card, I stamped the little pocket on one I had pre-cut using the Love Notes Die. Then I stamped the hearts filler and hand cut them. I propped them up with foam tape at different levels from each other. On the side of the pocket, I stamped a cluster of hearts to make it look like they were overflowing from the pocket. The sentiment if from .Love Birds



I used fabric to add texture to my otherwise simple card. And used pinking shears to make the zigzag edges. Then I adhered lace over it, secured it with twine and added a little red button. I actually sewed the edges, then changed my mind and removed the stitches. I thought the holes looked cute just as they were. 


Tomorrow is Release Day so make sure to check out Dawn's Blog for the entire release. Also, if you leave a message, you could win some fabulous prizes!!! Make sure to go around the DT's blogs for more inspiration. Thanks for stopping by today! 


WPlus9 Design Team


Cristina Kowalczyk
Dawn Woleslagle (owner)
Elise Durenberger

Jinny Newlin
Kerrianne Gwin
Lea Lawson
Savitri Wilder









7 comments:

  1. Judging by the rapid heart rate I'm currently experiencing - this IS a happy heart day! WHAT a stunning CREATION! *Gasp!* I can taste the candy hearts - YUMMM! You are making these stamps SHINE, sweet girl! Yipeeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is perfect! I love the pop of red against the neutral background. I really adore this card, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so darling! Love the hearts spilling out of the pocket onto the surface. Red, kraft and white... oh my, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore all the neutral, vintage goodness to this one, Jean! And those pops of red have me drooling! Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the gorgeous trims you've used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it...These little hearts are amazing and of course that cute cute pocket...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a jar full of candies.. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails