Saturday, September 1, 2012

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 113


Hi there! Yay! It's a long weekend. Unfortunately my husband and I are not going anywhere. But at least we're going to get some rest. This week has been a very busy one. I did manage to crank up a card for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 113. And this week's sketch is from Lynn Mercurio.


I have been wanting these WMS sets for the past few months now. I just had such a long wish list that it took a while before I finally got to them. And I'm SOOOO glad that I finally did! I have to tell you, these sets are so much fun to use. For this week's card, I used French Country and Jar Fillers - Jam Packed.


I made a background panel using French Country, as well as a border. I stamped the border in Ocean Tides, then stamped it again in Summer Sunrise. Then I cut out the central image and adhered it over the Ocean Tides strip.


 I love, love, love these jar stamp sets. I wish I had gotten them sooner. I made it my main image and sentiment for this card. I also added these cute flowers from French Country. I stamped them and colored them in with Copics.


I hope you were inspired by my card today. Pick up a stamp and join us this week for Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 113. Don't forget, a free stamp set is up for grabs! So come and join us! :)



11 comments:

  1. Oh Jean - your card is without a doubt my absolute favourite take on the sketch this week! There is so much beautiful detail for the eyes to take in and yet it still looks fresh and clean. Love, love, love it. It's gettin pinned on my WMSC board for sure! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the pretty paper and the jar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, So pretty - love the colors, your fussy cut border and the little "leaf" accents next to the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this - the colours are just fabulous. A great mix of stamps and I adore the jar and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with that lacy border - two-toned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too much fun...fabulous blend of colors...Images....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with wonderful mix of pp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the layered and two-colored border! Super job!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. The colors and stamping are so very pretty. It was worth to wait for these stamp sets ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous card, I love that awesome jar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Jean! Love the jar with the lacy border!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails