Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WPlus9 October 2012 Release Previews - Day 3


Hello again! How's your week going so far? My hand has been hurting bad and showing no signs of going away. I couldn't make cards last night because it was bothering me so much. I'm really glad I made these cards in advance though. It would suck if I wasn't able to join in all the fun.

Speaking of fun, let's get to it! Welcome to the Wplus9 2012 October Release Previews: Day 3. Today we're introducing Pretty Patches: Tree, Pretty Patches: Tree Die, and Quilt Cuts Die 2.

Here's my card for today. I used Folk Art Flurries to make my background. Then I stamped a strip of oatmeal cardstock with my favorite image from Country Charm. I wrapped some twine around it and adhered a button on it.


For my main image, I die cut the Pretty Patches Tree and stamped the image on it. Then I adhered a die cut heart on top of it. 


I used the Quilt Cuts Die 2 to make the mat for the quilt. I used 3 different patterned papers and put them together to make a "quilt" patch. Then I die cut a piece of kraft cardstock using the Pinking Squares and used it as a mat.


Well, that's all I have for today. I hope you liked my card for today. Make sure to head on over to the WPlus9 blog for more inspiration as well as the other WPlus9 DT girls' blogs too. Tomorrow is the full reveal yay! See you all again! Hugs! :)


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dear!!!! Love it! Hope your hand feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Í'm so sorry to hear about your hand must be very though if you aren't able to make cards.
    great cards once again. Love those stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card really caught my eye. I love the design and color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! That pop of red gingham is just what you needed to highlight that tree! You're so smart! Absolutely beautiful, Jean! Really lovin' what you're doing with these snowflakes, too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so pretty! I'm so excited about more quilt cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing, and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the quilts~ The gingham is a perfect accent! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jean your faux quilt rocks, love those papers! Fabulous card. Take care of your hand, I know how awful it is when you hurt like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Jean, I don't even know what to say. I love your style so much and this card is just the most perfect combination of elements! Beautiful colors and a fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails