Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Craft's Meow November 2012 Release Previews - Day 4

Please scroll down for my CASE study Challenge 119 post. You won't want to miss it!


Yay! You've made it to the last stamp set preview for this month's The Craft's Meow November Release! How have you been enjoying it? I hope you like the samples as well as the images that the TCM design team made for you. 

The Craft's Meow

There's just one more stamp set to preview today before we get to our blog hop. And as per TCM fashion, you can win this stamp set simply by leaving a message over at The Craft's Meow Blog

Today, we're introducing Zoom Goes My Heart by Karen Baker. I love how trendy the images from this set are! You are going to love this!!! 

For my card, I chose this cute chevron patterned paper from My Mind's Eye. Then I picked out colors from it to use on the rest of the card. I stamped the speedometer image and layered it over a doily die cut. Both of which I layered once more on a banner that I cut out from some cardstock.
 

I added some crocheted lace, a ribbon, flower petals and a button over the upper left hand corner of the doily.



For my sentiment, I die cut a rectangular strip and stamped three hearts on it, then the sentiment above it. 


















How did you like today's previews? Have you seen what the other TCM girls have in store? If you haven't please head on over to their blogs to have a go see. Tomorrow is our blog hop where you can win the ENTIRE November Release!!! So make sure you come back tomorrow! :)

6 comments:

  1. Jean this is truly fantastic, love the colours and that image is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Jean! Love your layered style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that chevron print. I feel that I need this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chevron paper is fabulous and the kraft with it is perfect! Love how you used the clock and "heart beat" image! Smile...big time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used these stamps and the chevron background.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails